Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Off to bed on my 38th Birthday...

I'm off to bed, but just thought I'd say I had a great birthday today. It was nice spending the evening at home with Dave, Laney & Jake. They made me a beautiful birthday cake, chocolate....lot's of sprinkles! Thanks! Gotta go get a little sleep before little Jake wakes up wanting a snack during the night.

I did make it to Whimzee's today to work on my newsletter for next week, took some pictures and made a list of articles. Some cool new merchandise came in. I love the black, silver & red foil castle paper from Creative Imaginations, makes me want to do another Disneyland book. I'll find some links tomorrow.

Thanks to my family & friends for making my birthday a wonderful day! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...