Friday, June 26, 2009

Much Happier Friday!

It's been two weeks, but I think I'm safe to say everyone's recovered! Delaney is all better and Jake seems done with his coughing. I can't remember if I mentioned it, but the Swine Flu Scare was just that a scare. Delaney's test turned out to be a false positive. Just a "flu-like virus". Of course I'm still coughing, but that's what asthma will do for you, a few more sleepless nights of prednisone & I should be joining the kids on the Well List!

The three of us are off to the zoo for a couple hours this morning or what's left of it! I need to renew my membership so we can check out next Wednesday's free concert. Delaney's gym is closed so she's finally free on a Wednesday evening. And who wants to stand in that huge line to renew their membership. So we're sneaking in a few extra hours checking out the animals today. I can't wait to see how big the "baby" elephant is getting, I'll have to post a photo of him. We have a lucky friend who knows someone who works at the zoo and she just posted photos on Facebook of her kids inside the enclosure with the "little guy", who towers over the kids, of course!

I hope you're all getting a chance to enjoy some fun things in your areas this summer! Of course I'll be stopping by Ann's Virtual Girls' Night Out later to what what everyone is up to! You should check out Ann's Party too! I'll be working the crop at the scrapbook store tonight, so I'll gather as much inspiration as I can to share with you next week! I'm picking up some 4th of July photos at Costco this afternoon so my layout of the week will be in the festive spirit of the week next week. I've got my sparkly, bling-y supplies all set to go! See you back here soon!

11 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Hi Julie.
Things look different around here.
Happy Friday to you!

Kristen said...

Glad you are all better. And I love your layouts. Gonna follow you for inspiration!

Mandala Michelle said...

Hi Julie, I'm stopping by a day late for VGNO. Glad you are all doing better, no one wants to start off the summer sick.

Stacie said...

Glad to hear you all are starting to feel better. Hope you enjoyed the zoo. We have been enjoying our summer. My oldest has been out with his friends. hmmm does he live here any more... I barely see him. My youngest son is outside all day with the neighbors burning off his energy and the baby and I hang out.

Tess said...

Love the layout! Glad you are better!

Unknown said...

I'm very late in stopping over (is there VGNO on a Monday?? lol) I wanted to say thanks for the comment and stopping by and following :)

Anonymous said...

Glad your flu was just a scare. My DS (10) got it and had to miss summer camp :-( How was the zoo?

Stopping by for a very, very late VGNO

klawellin said...

Hi...I would Love to follow!
I from the MBC 100.

My link is...www.thelawellinfamily.blogspot.com

Thanks!
Kimberly

Golfersmom said...

Glad you are feeling better. I hate having asthma. You can never just get over something easy it takes for ever.

Annette Piper said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better. You certainly get tired of feeling unwell.

Opus #6 said...

So glad to hear you are feeling better. I missed the VGNO. I'll have to try again this week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...