Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I've Been Published!

I'm happy to announce the publication of my first article! Please click on the following link to read my article from the November issue of Scrapbooking.com Magazine

Scrapbooking.com -- Article - H-O-M-E Project

Posted using ShareThis

This article describes two Fall theme projects that I recently created. The two projects were created using one Rusty Pickle chipboard letter set and the same Bo Bunny papers & stickers. I created the first project for my home and then used the leftover chipboard pieces to create a second project.

Check out Scrapbooking.com Magazine's site and sign up to have their newsletters delivered to your inbox here:

Scrapbooking.com Magazine

I am honored to have my work recognized by Scrapbooking.com Magazine and hope to be published in other magazines soon!

4 comments:

Shelly said...

Congrats! That's awesome!

Unknown said...

Congrats! Great article!

House Queen said...

Congratulations! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Nanny Dee said...

I'm a little late, but CONGRATULATIONS!

Also, loved the article -- a project that I might even be able to attempt successfully!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...