Monday, March 16, 2009

Getting off to a Good Start

Hi everyone! I just wanted to stop in & welcome my new followers! I had a great time Friday night at Ann's VGNO, skipping around the web, reading, chatting & commenting on a bunch of cool blogs that I haven't read before. I'm following some new ladies, check out their latest posts under who I'm reading. And some of them are following me too! Thanks! :)

After the sickness at our house last week, and feeling just plain depressed, I've got a new lease on life this week. And I really need to! I've got a lot to do and not that much time to do it in. Saturday night is Delaney's 8th Birthday slumber party. We're having a tie dye theme and I've got some planning & prep work to do for it. In addition to cleaning up my totally dirty house. Spending a few days with everyone in bed, sick, is a great way to get completely behind in your chores, that's for sure!

So I'd better head off to do the dishes, laundry, dusting, vacuuming, sweeping....need I say more! Except that I should make a coffee on my way through the kitchen! Have a great week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck w/ the housework! I love the name Delaney!

Annette Piper said...

Ack. Housework. I'm soooo sick of it this week. I feel better that its done but I just want to sit down and read a good book LOL. HOpe the party goes well.

I am Harriet said...

Hi there.
VGNO is a great time :)
Just stopping by via MBC to say hello.
Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...