Sunday, April 18, 2010

Blog of the Week: Meet Melanie from Bags by Melanie

Today is the first day of a new feature here on JulieChats.  Whenever I get a chance, I want to feature other creative bloggers on my blog...every so often.  The world of creative bloggers is huge and I think it's a great way for us to meet other creatives from all over the world, so enjoy my first feature & check back soon for more....

I want to introduce you to a new friend of mine...Melanie from Bags by Melanie!  I met Melanie in a group I'm involved with in Creative Bloggers online community.  I'm excited to share Melanie's creations with you!  I love her litte bags, perfect for stowing your business cards in your handbag without bending them.  I've got to order myself one of these for those blog business cards I created a while back.



And for you scrapbookers out there, Melanie has a second Etsy shop she started with a friend to sell all those extra supplies left from their joint creative endeavors.  Stop by Blinky & check out all the fun crocheted flowers, ribbons & even Sizzix supplies.  I'd love to have some of their funky ribbons, this one is a favorite of mine...



Stop by & visit Melanie on her blog and in her Etsy shop!

If you're looking for a fun way to promote your creative blog, stop by Creative Bloggers and check out all the groups you can join.

3 comments:

One Photo said...

I need an organized method of storing my cards for sure - whenever I look for my bank card out come dozens of other cards from my bag too! These look like great gifts. Thanks again for stopping by from VGNO!

Additionsstyle said...

Nice write up on Melanie. Her bags are so cute and I did not know she had a second shop. Thanks for sharing.

BagsByMelanie said...

Thank you for the write up, as a matter of fact I have to get my butt in gear and get more wallets made for a craft fair I am doing in 2 weeks. Nothing like waiting until the last minute, LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...